1. Contractual partner
The contract of sale is concluded with Apotheker Hermann Zwetz Räuchermittelherstellung GmbH, Am Tharandter Wald 12, 01723 Mohorn-Grund represented by managing director Ms. Marion Koch, commercial register: Registration court of Dresden HRB 14003.
2. Language of contract
German is the exclusive language for the conclusion of contract.
3. Essential characteristics of goods
The customer can view the essential characteristics of the goods we offer and the period of validity for limited offers in the individual product descriptions provided in our online shop.
4. Conclusion of contract
- The offers of goods presented in our online shop are without engagement and are not offers in a legal sense. By clicking the button "Add to shopping basket", the customer can place the respective good in the virtual shopping basket. This process is non-binding and is not an offer for the conclusion of a contract. The customer can view the contents of the shopping basket at any time by clicking the "My shopping basket" link on the top right corner of the screen and remove products from the shopping basket by clicking the link "Delete item". The customer can also change the quantity of goods by editing the "Quantity" field and applying this by clicking the button "Update shopping basket". If the customer intends to buy the products in the shopping basket, he must initiate the order process by clicking the button "Proceed to checkout".
- Before submitting an order, the content of the order including customer data is consolidated on an order summary page. There, the customer can correct all order data using the "Edit" buttons provided. By clicking the "Place order" button, the customer is submitting a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract of sale. The confirmation of order receipt is immediately issued together with order acceptance after an automated e-mail has been forwarded. This e-mail confirmation represents the inception of the contract for purchase.
- During the order process, the customer must confirm that he agrees to these general terms and conditions. At the same time, he has the possibility of accessing and saving and/or printing the general terms and conditions as a PDF file. The customer can directly save and/or print the content of his order directly after submitting his order. We forward the contractual terms, including general terms and conditions as well as this customer notice, to the customer in text form after the submission of his order and no later than upon delivery of the goods.
5. Saving the contractual text
The contractual text is saved on our internal systems, but can no longer be accessed by the customer online following completion of the order process.
6. Customer service
You can reach our customer service department in regards to questions, returns and complaints from Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. under the phone number +49 (0) 35209/20512 and via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Shipping costs
An overview of shipping possibilities and the shipping costs incurred can be viewed by following the link "Shipping costs".
Payment options include prepayment, debit or Paypal.
- By selecting Prepayment as a payment option, we provide you with our bank details in the order confirmation. When conducting a transfer, please be sure to specify the order number in the reference line. Your delivery will be shipped as soon as we have received your payment. Please note that it may take from 2-4 working days for us to receive your payment depending on your credit institute.
- By selecting Debit as a payment option, we debit the full invoice amount to your account. Your delivery will be shipped as soon as the debit order has been successfully executed.
- If you choose PayPal as a payment option, you will be redirected to the PayPal website at the end of the order process via the link "Pay invoice amount via Paypal”. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log into the website with your credentials and confirm the payment. If you are new to PayPal, you can also log on as a guest or open a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. As soon as we have received your payment, your goods will be shipped.
- Deliveries are made by DHL or DPD.
- The delivery time, to the extent not specified otherwise on the product page of our website, corresponds to 3 to 5 days.
10. Right of cancellation
- Consumers have a fourteen day right of cancellation.
-- Instructions on the right of cancellation --
Right of cancellation:
You can revoke your contractual statement within 14 days without providing reasons in text form (e.g. letter, fax, E-mail) or – if the good is transferred to your ownership before the end of the period – by returning the good. The period begins with the receipt of these instructions in text form, however, not before the receipt of the good by the recipient (in the event of recurrent delivery of similar goods, not before the receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfilling our obligations to provide information pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 Para. 1 and 2 EGBGB [Introductory Act to the German Civil Code] and our obligations pursuant to § 312 g Para. 1 Clause 1 BGB [German Civil Code] in connection with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The timely forwarding of the declaration of cancellation or the good suffices for compliance with the cancellation period.
The cancellation is to be addressed to:
Apotheker Hermann Zwetz Räuchermittelherstellung GmbH
Am Tharandter Wald 12
Consequences of cancellation:
In the event of valid cancellation, performance received by both parties and any benefits gained (e.g. interest) by either party must be returned. If you are not able to return the good and benefits (e.g. benefits of use) to us in full or in part or only in a deteriorated state, you are required to reimburse the applicable value to us. You are only required to compensate us for the deterioration of the product and for benefits from use to the extent such use or the deterioration is attributed to your handling of the product and goes beyond verifying the properties and functions of the product. The "verification of properties and functions" is understood as testing and trying out the respective good as is possible and customary in a store. Goods capable of being sent by parcel post are to be returned at our risk. You must assume the regular costs of the return if the shipped good corresponds to the ordered good and if the price of the good to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 Euros or, in the event of a higher price of the good at the time of cancellation, you have not provided the quid pro quo or a contractually agreed partial payment. In all other cases, the return shipment is free of charge for you. Goods not capable of being sent by parcel post are picked up at your location. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. For you, the period begins with the forwarding of your notice of cancellation or the good. For us it starts with the receipt of the same.
-- End of the instructions on the right of cancellation --
- There is no right of cancellation for the delivery of goods, which are manufactured according to customer specification or which have been clearly adapted to personal needs or which are not suitable for return based on their quality and composition or which spoil quickly or whose date of expiry would have passed by this time.
A warranty is provided in accordance with statutory regulations.
12. Code of conduct
We are not subject to any special codes of conduct and to codes of conduct not mentioned above.